Free Wi-Fi Service
A free Wi-Fi service called "Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi" is available inside the airport terminal building. It gives you free access to the Internet. You can use it if you have a PC, smartphone, or similar device that allows you to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
How to Use the Service
- At a location where Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi is available, select "Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi" as an SSID on your Wi-Fi settings screen.
- Select "Connect to the Internet" on the Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi portal site.
- Check and accept the terms and conditions and the security level.
- You are now connected to the Internet. You can start using it as soon as the Hiroshima tourist information website is displayed.
Precautions for Using the Service
- ※ The instructions for using this service apply to Hiroshima Airport. For information on how to use the service in other areas , please refer to the Hiroshima tourist information website
- ※ This service registers communication logs.
- ※ Please keep in mind that this service does not use data encryption.
- ※ The connection may be slow in some areas.
- ※ Even though this is a free service, you may be charged for any other services you use online.
- ※ You can use this service for up to one hour each time you activate the connection. (You can activate the connection as many times as you like.)
- ※ Our company shall not be held liable for any damage or losses that may occur during the use of this service.
- ※ When using this service, please observe all the laws that prohibit unauthorized computer access and other regulations.