Free Wi-Fi Service
A free Wi-Fi service called "Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi" is available inside the airport terminal building. It gives you free access to the Internet. You can use it if you have a PC, smartphone, or similar device that allows you to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
How to Use the Service
- At a location where Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi is available, select "Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi" as an SSID on your Wi-Fi settings screen.
- Select "Connect to the Internet" on the Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi portal site.
- Check and accept the terms and conditions and the security level.
- You are now connected to the Internet. You can start using it as soon as the official guide to hiroshima "Dive! Hiroshima" is displayed.
Precautions for Using the Service
- ※ The instructions for using this service apply to Hiroshima Airport. For information on how to use the service in other areas, please refer to the The Official Guide to Hiroshima"Dive! Hiroshima" website.
- ※ This service registers communication logs.
- ※ Please keep in mind that this service does not use data encryption.
- ※ The connection may be slow in some areas.
- ※ Even though this is a free service, you may be charged for any other services you use online.
- ※ You can use this service for up to one hour each time you activate the connection. (You can activate the connection as many times as you like.)
- ※ Our company shall not be held liable for any damage or losses that may occur during the use of this service.
- ※ When using this service, please observe all the laws that prohibit unauthorized computer access and other regulations.