The Hiroshima Prefecture Airport Promotion Committee (hereafter “committee”) will assist in a part of the costs for overseas study and training tours using either international regular flights or chartered flights departing and arriving at Hiroshima Airport.
1 Outline of the incentive program
(1) Trip Criteria
- The trip is an overseas study and training tour
- The number of participants should be more than 10 persons
(2) Target Group and Subsidy Amount
|Subsidy Qualifications||Subsidy Amount
|Maximum Subsidy Amount
|Various elementary schools, junior high and high schools, technical colleges, vocational schools, and all types of schools, including special education junior high and high schools, and universities inside and outside of Hiroshima Prefecture which implement an overseas school trip. (Hereafter referred to as “schools”). Schools holding trips such as those that meet the conditions on the right.||Schools that arrange overseas study and training tours using the international routes from/to Hiroshima Airport. (the first time only)||2,000 JPY||100,000 JPY|
|Schools that arrange overseas study and training tours using the international routes from/to Hiroshima Airport. (the second time and after)||1,000 JPY||50,000 JPY|
|Schools that arrange overseas study and training tours using the domestic routes from/to Hiroshima Airport.|
- Before the trip
- Travel plan (Form1)
※Please submit the required papers one month before departure.
※After receiving the application, if the subsidy request is considered appropriate, the committee will send a notice confirming that the subsidy will be issued.
- After the trip
- Performance report (Form 3)
※ Please submit the reports within 2 weeks after the end of the project.
※ After receiving the performance report, if the committee decides that the subsidy request is appropriate, the committee will determine and pay the subsidy amount.
2 Other Conditions
(1) Subsidies mentioned in this outline will only be dispensed once a year (Japanese fiscal year) for each school. However, this does not include when an overseas trip is postponed until the following school year due to unavoidable circumstances such as a disaster.
(2) The subsidy shall be within the budget and paid in the application order.