通知 2019/04/24 Airport limousine buses (to Hiroshima / Kure) now offer HIROSHIMA FREE Wi-Fi service!
As of April 2019, travelers can use the public wireless LAN service "HIROSHIMA FREE Wi-Fi" on airport limousine buses between Hiroshima Airport and Hiroshima City / Kure. Feel free to connect to this service after boarding the limousine bus.
Bus routes with free Wi-Fi
• Hiroshima Bus Center (Heiwa Odori) ⇔ Hiroshima Airport
• Hiroshima Station Shinkansen Gate ⇔ Hiroshima Airport
• Kure Station ⇔ Hiroshima Airport
How to use the free Wi-Fi service
• Register by e-mail address or social media authentication.
• Download the smartphone authentication application "Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi." Click here for more details.
Hiroshima Electric Railway Streetcar and Bus Telephone Center
Tel. 0570-550700 (weekdays: 9:00-17:45)
Hiroshima Electric Railway, Hiroshima North Office
Tel. 082-231-5171 (for calls outside the above hours of operation)
About "HIROSHIMA FREE Wi-Fi"
Free public wireless LAN service "HIROSHIMA FREE Wi-Fi" SSID: Hiroshima_Free_Wi-Fi Max. connection duration: 30 min. / use Unlimited number of uses per day Available in seven languages By registering once, you can connect to the service for 365 days without needing to register again. Also available within the Hiroshima Airport terminal! Click here for more details.
This Wi-Fi service is also available at Atomic Bomb Dome, Hiroshima Castle, Miyajima, and other major tourist facilities, at major terminals, and in shopping areas. Click here for more details.