Transportation 2018/03/16 JR-West Rail Pass (Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass) is now on sale at Hiroshima Airport!
Where to purchase
90 minutes from the arrival of each international flight.
About Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass
•Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Hiroshima)
•Non-reserved seats on Express Trains 'HARUKA, KUROSHIO, THUNDERBIRD, KOUNOTORI, SUPER HAKUTO (Kyoto⇔Kamigori) etc.'
* A separate fare is required for traveling on SUPER HAKUTO (Kamigori⇔Tottori) and SUPER INABA (Kamigori⇔Tottori)
•Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
•JR WEST MIYAJIMA FERRY (Miyajimaguchi⇔Miyajima)
- These trains below CANNOT be used;
- Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Hiroshima⇔Hakata)
- Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
- Bullet Train "KYUSYU SHINKANSEN" (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo)
Adult (12 or over 12 years old): 14,500 yen
Child (6-11 years old):7,250 yen
* An Adult's or Child's rail pass holder can accompany up to 2 infants (1-5 years old) for free.
* The infants from the third one will require Child's rail passes for each.
* Babies aged under 1 year old can be accompanied for free.
* Child's rail passes will be required for each infant in the following situations:
1. When accompanied infants use Reserved seats by themselves
2. When infants travel by themselves
A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
A rail pass user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor".
*"Temporary Visitor" is a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law.
Please note “Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass” is NOT applicable for bus services from Hiroshima Airport.